[Tutor] Advanced python recommendations

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 21:22:56 EDT 2018

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 6:54 PM Mariam Haji <mariamhaji01 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys, I am on the last exercises of learn python the hard by Zed.A Shaw and I am looking for recommendations on what to follow next or what book to try next to advance my python skills to intermediate level.

If you are a fan of Zed Shaw's approach, I noticed while at Barnes &
Noble a while back that he has released a sequel to the book you
cited, but only for the Python 3 version.  You may be interested in
that.

But I imagine taking time to imagine, detail and write the code for
projects would help you the most, as the others have said.

--
boB