[Tutor] problem with creating paths

Shall, Sydney sydney.shall at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 17 10:48:32 EDT 2018

I can now add to my previous email the following observation.

If I do not delete the output file and redo the test I get the following
as the 'extra' entry in paths:

'/Users/sydney/AnacondaProjects/capital_reproduction/Current_Version/Results/20181017D/B_Cycle_Zero/Text_Files')

If however, I delete the output file and then redo the test I get the
following as the 'extra' entry in paths:

  '/Users/sydney/.Trash/20181017D/B_Cycle_Zero/Text_Files')

This seems to be consistent.
The upper incorrect entry is item path19 in the list part of paths. I
have studied every example of 'path19' in the program and I cannot find
an explanation.

help!

Sydney

_________