[Tutor] Python Help (shits killing me)

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Fri Oct 26 06:43:01 EDT 2018

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 06:13:31PM -0400, Ben Placella wrote:
> So I have to make a fibonacci sequence, and I'm not sure what is wrong with
> my code
[...]

> attached is a photo of what the output SHOULD look like

No it isn't. For security (anti-spam, anti-virus) reasons, this mailing
list deletes non-text attachments.

Code is text. Unless you edit your code with Photoshop, don't take
screenshots or photos of the code. COPY AND PASTE the code, and any
expected results, or error messages, as TEXT.

Text can be copied, edited, and pasted into the interpreter and run.

Photos of text can't be edited, or run in the interpeter. Screen-readers
can't read them, making them invisible to the blind or visually
impaired. Photos of text are useless for programming.

When you run your code, what error do you get? COPY AND PASTE the entire
traceback, starting from the line "Traceback: ..." and including the
error message at the end.

--
Steve