[Tutor] I found the octal and hexadecimal direct conversion method

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 2 09:50:23 EDT 2018

On 02/09/18 14:27, kanzan wrote:
> ☻ I found direct method of octal and hexadecimal conversions ☻ (without
> using binary or decimal)

I'm not sure what you mean but numbertheory has been
around for along time and has long had methods to
convert from one base to another (not just computer
bases but base 3, base 24 and any others too) without
going via any intermediate bases.

> no-one's found this mathematical theory.

You may be right and have found a new way to do
it but I doubt it.

> about this (e.g. how could i present this theory).

You should try the various mathematical fora.
It's not a Python programming issue.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site