[Tutor] Best solution to modifying code within a distributed library

Chip Wachob wachobc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 23:22:11 EDT 2018

David,

I should have pointed out that I've already posted to the forums there
and there is only crickets.

So, I've taken it upon myself to attempt to solve it for myself.  But,
as I noted, I'm very very new to Python and the whole .egg, pip, git
thing, and that's what lead to my query here.

Mats,

Thanks for the pointer on the clone.  I think I'll take that approach
for now.  Since this is an experiment, this seems like the right path
to take.

Thanks to all for the information.