[Tutor] Best solution to modifying code within a distributed library

Chip Wachob wachobc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 23:59:32 EDT 2018

Mats,

Silly question here..

But after using the git clone command, I've got a directory of the
Adafruit project in the same directory as my project.

When I import the library, will I get the 'installed' library, or do I
get the library that is in the project directory?

If I have to specify which library to use, how is that done?

Thanks,