[Tutor] Python programming help!

Bob Gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 09:25:10 EDT 2018

On Sep 23, 2018 3:33 AM, "V E G E T A L" <giannhskarlathras at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello folks! So, I'm pretty much a noob still experimenting with basic
> commands. I wanted to make a code that checks if the value of one variable
> is less, equal or greater than the other. Pretty simple right? But then,

> this problem emerged.

What problem? I don't see any problem here. If you provided an attachment
this email list does not forward attachments.

The proper way is to copy and paste directly into the body of the email.

If you did not attempt to show us the problem, why? You certainly can't
expect us to read your mind.

I would really love some help, since I'm stuck and