[Tutor] When you think to setup the __class__ of a module object to a subclass of ModuleType

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 26 11:28:36 EDT 2019

On 26/04/2019 13:48, Arup Rakshit wrote:

> BTW, one thing I would like to know about this list is that, everytime I
> send an email I see it the in list after 2 hours approx. Is this for me
> or everybody? I am just curious.

Just for you! ...And every other new poster :-)

It stays on moderation until the volume increases
to the point where I get to recognise the email address.
Around which point I get motivated to change the moderation
setting. I've just done that for you so they should
come through a little quicker now.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site