[Tutor] Proxy for Python?

beech 48 beech48 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:03:01 EST 2019

Hi i am totally new to this, i am not a coder and am lost. I have  python working on just 1 of my instagram account right now and its working great but i have no proxy in and im afraid i will get kicked off from IG and i cannot loose this account.  i am having the hardest time trying to put my newly purchased Proxy from Highproxies.com into the code. I have tried so many combos and it fails everytime i try loading.

This is what i am entering

proxy="http://183.172.92.206:22313",

All i was given from them was an option to use my proxy is the two choices of
User & Password Authentication
or
IP Authentication

Right now i have it on IP Authentication by imputing my actual IP address in one of there 3 IP fields and hit setup to activate. But nothing works. I have asked them but they have no idea.

Can anyone please help me?

Thank you