[Tutor] Good tutorials about Python 2 and 3 OOP by Leonardo Giordani

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:30:16 EST 2019

I have stumbled upon some articles by Leonardo Giordani that deal with
OOP in Python.  He has two sets of articles.  The one concerning
Python 2 is located at:
http://blog.thedigitalcatonline.com/blog/2014/03/05/oop-concepts-in-python-2-dot-x-part-1/

The one concerning Python 3 is at:
http://blog.thedigitalcatonline.com/blog/2014/08/20/python-3-oop-part-1-objects-and-types/

The links for the next in each series is at the end of each article.

I have read most of the Python 2 first article and find it very well
written.  I hope these will be useful to others.  Also, it looks like
he has quite a few other articles that look equally interesting!

--
boB