[Tutor] Stylometry Help

Bob Gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 10:36:08 EDT 2019

On Jul 20, 2019 7:56 AM, <aliqua at mailbox.org> wrote:

> Hello together,
>
> I try to write a Python tool but after hours of trying , reading and
looking for help nothing an no one would help me. So this is my most
desperate call for help. I attached the project and my required files.

Unfortunately the tutor list does not forward attachments. If the files are
not too big just include them in the body of the email. Otherwise you'll
have to store them in the cloud and give us a link.

Be sure to reply all so we all get to see your problem.

Bob gailer