[Tutor] Question for tutoring page

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer arj.python at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 13:28:17 EDT 2019

I'll outline what you need

those types of recognition are done by machine learning, just some maths
using computation.

You normally give your program some images to train. Instead of letting the
program to figure out by itself, you give it some realistic drawings, the
best of the bunch and a picture of the real thing. It will then compare the
difference between the real picture and the drawings and get an idea of
what good drawings are. If you have some 40 pics, you use 30 to train and
some 10 to test.

Now when you use the program, when you throw at it a new drawing, it will
rank it based on what it learnt.

For the raspberry pi part i think it's convenient to move around but not
really needed.

>From my experience with these kinds of projects, google "image recognition
with python" maybe you'll see opencv etc. before that just make sure to
learn at least some basic python. Then you google concepts you don't know.
little by little, you'll understand what's going on. like take an image
recognition tutorial with image set provided and complete it. That approach
is better than taking a machine learning tutorial etc.

Should you need any help, please tell! I don't promise but i'll try to
write such a project as a tutorial.

Yours,

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
http://www.pythonmembers.club | https://github.com/Abdur-rahmaanJ