[Tutor] My problem in simple terms

Edward Kanja edwardkanja254 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 01:54:39 EDT 2019

Greetings,
I'm referring to my question i sent earlier, kindly if you have a hint on
how i can solve
my problem i will really appreciate. After running regular expressions
using python
my output has lot of square brackets i.e. [][][][][][][][][]. How do i
substitute this with empty
string so as to have a clear output which i will latter export to an excel
file.
Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Kanja Edward.