[Tutor] Artificial intelligence trouble

Cravan savageapple850 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 03:20:52 EDT 2020

Hi all,

                As part of my capstone project, I need to implement an AI. My project is a maze game which works like pac-man except that:
It is coded in pygame
The enemies can go through walls
My ideas for my AI were:
To allow coins( and well fixed-territory monsters) to be spawned randomly across the map
Or to allow the ai to create random new maps (this can be done in python but I am required to do this in ai)
However, I have next to no knowledge on the subject of reinforcement learning and cannot find a suitable tutorial compatible with pygame which teaches me to code out the required programs. Could someone kindly advise me as to what to do next? I have browsed a few tutorials but I don’t seem to actually understand how to use them.

Yours sincerely,

Cravan