[Tutor] I need help

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 13 08:19:28 EDT 2022

On 12/03/2022 23:47, Amer Saeed wrote:
> I need help about how to represent these equations in python
>
> Task which is index start with 1 to m
>

> Tasks ti=[t1, t2, t3, t4,…,tm]
>
> Each t1 is assigned to either

I assume you mean ti and not t1?

>                                  Iot device,     sy,z,  when y=o, z=n
>
>                                 Fog cloud        or s0,n then sy,z, when
> y=1, z=1,..f
>
>                                  Cloud                 or s0,n then s1,z
> then sy,z, when y=2, z=1,…c

But I don't understand what you mean by that.
Can you provide more context? What problem domain are you dealing
with? What do these mysterious variables(sy,z,n etc) represent?
Where do they come from?

> Xn,i= 0 when it is first case above
> Xn,i=1  when it is second case above
> Xn,i=2  when it is third case above
> Xn,i= 0 depicts that the ith task is assigned to the nth IoT device (s^0,n)
> for local execution,
>
>  and Xn,i =1 and xn;i = 2 denote that the ith task is assigned to one of
> fog servers and cloud servers, respectively, for the remote execution.
>
> Moreover, the f and c show the number of available

number of available what?

You need to give us a lot more information about the context
and ideally a simple example - say with m = 4?

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site