[Types-sig] Re: [Types-sig]: HOWTO: viewing source posts on eGroups ..

Geoff Eldridge geldridg@progsoc.uts.edu.au
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 23:17:41 +1100 (EST)

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Just van Rossum wrote:

> At 11:12 PM -0500 11/30/98, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
> >I haven't seen any comments on my posted syntax proposal; perhaps it's
> >gross, but anyway I liked it.  Or maybe because it's buried in a long
> >egroups posting:
> >
> >    <http://www.egroups.com/list/python-classes/54.html>
>
> (Hm, since your post contains mostly code, and egroups screws it up
> majorly, I cannot read it... If you still have it, I'd sure appreciate it
> as prvt mail.)

Since this has come up a few time, you can view the source (link available
in top-right corner) of posts on eGroups by looking at the source (in this
case)..

   http://www.egroups.com/list/python-classes/54.html?raw=1

Just append the paramter ``?raw=1'' to the ``screwed up'' URL .. at least
that's how it works today (and since they went from findmail to eGroups
a few months back..)

Geoff Eldridge

-- geldridg@progsoc.uts.edu.au
-- http://www.elj.com/new/