[Types-sig] suggestion: replace class with a generic generator statement

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 10:36:51 +0200

Tim Peters wrote:

> [Edward Welbourne]
> > See http://www.chaos.org.uk/~eddy/dev/toy/python.html for links
> > to details.
> > These essays are nearing finality - feedback would help me clarify my
> > ideas.  For that matter, this list has gone deathly quiet ... hello, is
> > there anyone there ?
>
> Apparently not:  it's been more than a week since you asked, and this
> appears to be the first reply!  Don't know about anyone else, but I'm
> deathly overloaded with other stuff already, and am really writing this just
> to test the mail link <wink>.

Hey, I was there; I just didn't have a reply. I browsed through the
pages but I'm afraid it went over my head. I'll try again later and try
to offer some comments on what I didn't understand. (bug me if you don't
hear anything! :)

Regards,

Martijn