[Types-sig] Pascal style declarations

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:59:39 -0800 (PST)

You don't provide a way to declare function return value(s) types. When
you do, then I think you're going to run into a problem using the ':'
syntactical marker...

This was one reason that Fred/Sjoerd/myself moved away from ':'-based
declarations, and eventually fell into expression-based type checking.

Cheers,
-g