[Types-sig] Core Python.... (less is more)

Michael Hudson mwh21@cam.ac.uk
13 Jul 2000 07:27:54 +0100

Daniel Wang <danwang@CS.Princeton.EDU> writes:

[schnipp]
> In anycase I got the impression that the entire class system was built on top
> of dictionaries, or did I misunderstand how things actually work?

Well yes, but that's more-or-less an implementation detail (I's have
said, anyway).

Cheers,
M.

--
  That's why the smartest companies use Common Lisp, but lie about it
  so all their competitors think Lisp is slow and C++ is fast.  (This