[ULS-SIG] Recent short article

Duncan McGreggor duncan.mcgreggor at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 22:25:31 CEST 2009

This is a neat short article that I've only just heard about:
  http://www.sei.cmu.edu/uls/files/ULS_IEEE.SW.08-1.pdf

I think it came out in the last half of 2008. Gabriel's got a great
quote in there that's pertinent to our community:

"How do you convince people the world is round? Wait until the people
who think it’s flat die off. The only problem is, the way graduate and
undergraduate schools are organized, in order to graduate or get a
dissertation approved, you have to solve problems that are too small
to be relevant for ULS."

I feel that this is relevant to the Python community in the sense that
we can be a solution to this problem.