[ULS-SIG] Companies and products looking at ULS

Duncan McGreggor duncan.mcgreggor at canonical.com
Fri Dec 11 19:53:56 CET 2009

Hey all,

I haven't had too much time to spend on ULS stuff (been working on lots
of "cloud" code lately), but after getting this link from a friend, I'm
*itching* to do some more reading, researching, and prototyping:
  http://tinyurl.com/ybhlgo8

That's a link to an article in the New York Times' technology section
entitled "Top 10 Internet of Things Products of 2009". Most of the
products mentioned are focused sensing, solid state devices. I found
IBM's and HP's mentioned efforts very tantalizing :-)

Exciting stuff!