[ULS-SIG] Experiments with Self-Organizing Object Meshes

Duncan McGreggor duncan.mcgreggor at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 18:12:41 CEST 2011

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 10:41 PM, Duncan McGreggor
<duncan.mcgreggor at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> Jamu and I have started brain-storming on the topic of
> "self-organizing object meshes" in earnest. I should clarify that it's
> the brain-storming that's in earnest; who knows what will come of it
> ;-)
>
> We've got a Google doc up right now, with a basic sketch of what we'd
> like to accomplish, likely with more to come. So far, 9 patterns have
> been identified for further experimental hacking. There are also 4
> target environments currently identified. You can view the doc here:
>
> https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AVGwpdQOa6W2ZGd4bjdqM3BfNmNzbXI5NmNm&hl=en

I've had more time to reflect on this and play around with code. I've
updated the doc with a note about using message queues (in several
anticipated forms, from simplistic to complex) instead.

I'e done some experimenting in other branches, and will start bring
that code into the branch listed below.

More soon...