[Web-SIG] Call for managment =)

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Wed Nov 19 10:23:38 EST 2003

Now that we have the SIG, I think before anything is going to happen we
need some management around to help get things going.  Right now every
thing is just being debated to death, and it feels like a perl
conference =)

So (I think) we need a "guy in charge" to take the reigns, coral the
different ideas, find out who is going to work on them, etc.  Bill
Janssen has done a good job of getting a list of things mentioned at
http://www2.parc.com/istl/members/janssen/web-sig/needed.html - wether
this means he's up for leading the effort is his call =)

Any volunteers?  I've got no problem doing this, but it should be who
the list wants, and I'm not exactly a python legend (though I have read
the needed peps! ).

Mike