[Web-SIG] Shameless self promotion, and serious question.

Aaron Brady insom at iol.ie
Wed Mar 17 05:58:42 EST 2004

http://insom.me.uk/blog/Tech/Python/templating.writeback

Rather than come up with YAPWF (Python Web Framework), what would be
people's thoughts on stripping down Quixote to it's bare minimum (I'm
thinking, removing PTL and letting people use what they want;
TAL/Cheetah/"".join()) and that being a contender for the standard
library?

The code base is a joy to work with, so I'd have no problem doing it, if
it sounds like a reasonable idea? (In fairness, there's not a lot of
baggage to strip out!).

Aaron

--
"Lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an
emergency on my part."