[Web-SIG] Shameless self promotion, and serious question.

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Wed Mar 17 14:23:42 EST 2004

Aaron Brady wrote:
> Quixote's req/res are based off of Zope, albeit a version from the distant
> past, and I've found them to be pretty comprehensive. They could be
> reasonable easily layered on top of CGI too.

It's been a while since I looked at them, but I do remember having a
concern that the response didn't seem to support streaming.  I.e., you
couldn't write to the response and have that immediately sent to the
client.  Most of the time you don't need or want this, but for serving
large files it is important.

Otherwise those request and response objects looked fine to me as far as
I remember.

   Ian