[Web-SIG] Quixote/SCGI adapters for WSGI -- Web site.

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Tue Nov 30 23:21:46 CET 2004

Hi all,

I've just dumped my WSGI adapters for Quixote/SCGI on a page at

	http://www.idyll.org/~t/www-tools/wsgi/

if someone could add this to the WSGIImplementations Wiki, I'd
appreciate it...

The new README contains more information on how to *use* the darn
things, and the updated distro contains the wsgiUtils scripts I
posted before as well as a fix to QWIP (the Quixote adapter) to
munge REQUEST_URI together if it doesn't already exist.

I'll post about any significant changes if they happen.

cheers,
--titus