[Web-SIG] ANN: Release 0.20.0 of modjy: a WSGI gateway for jython 2.1 and J2EE.

Alan Kennedy py-web-sig at xhaus.com
Sun Oct 3 20:15:55 CEST 2004

Dear all,

I am somewhat pleased to announce the release of version 0.20.0 of
modjy, a WSGI-compliant gateway for Jython 2.1 and J2EE. Modjy is
released under the Apache 2.0 License.

You can download this release, including all source and documentation,
from the following address

There are still a number of areas to be cleaned up, including the import
mechanism. Also exception handling needs to be improved, especially with
the introduction of the "exc_info" parameter to the

Also, I have a fair amount of tests to develop. But I don't have a lot
of time to spare right now, due to extensive work commitments, so it may
be a while before those tests are developed. The reason why I decided to
release without a full test suite is because there seems to be several
members of the WEB-SIG who are developing WSGI test suites right now, so
I'm hoping that I will be able to at least partially reuse those test

Still, I'm hoping that you will find modjy a useful test bed for WSGI

Kind regards,