[Web-SIG] [WSGI] mod_python wrapper: minimal first attempt

Robert Brewer fumanchu at amor.org
Thu Oct 14 08:20:22 CEST 2004

I wrote:
> Here's the revised version. I haven't tested everything; for example,
> reading straight from wsgi.input or writing to .errors. I'll wait for
> the bug reports. :)

Okay. I just did file uploads (with cgi.FieldStorage) and naturally
encountered errors ;) which were printed to the apache2 error.log.
However, this did *not* happen in BaseCGIHandler.log_exception because
the headers had already been set, which raised another error, which also
got printed to error.log. Not sure what to do about that, if anything.
:/

I also confirmed that multiprocess and multithreaded were set correctly,
at least for mpm_winnt.

Robert Brewer
MIS
Amor Ministries