[Web-SIG] FastCGI (previously "A query for hosting providers")

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 10:00:15 CEST 2005

> In theory FastCGI is the way to do all of this, but despite my
> best efforts I can never get it to work.  Well "best efforts" might
> indicate more work than I've actually put into it, but enough effort to
> leave me thoroughly annoyed ;)

Perhaps off topic, I added FastCGI support to Aquarium in the last
release.  If you'd like, you can steal the code.  Here are the docs:

<http://aquarium.sourceforge.net/api/public/aquarium.wsadaptor.FastCGIAdaptor.FastCGIAdaptor-class.html>

Best Regards,
-jj

--
I have decided to switch to Gmail, but messages to my Yahoo account will
still get through.