[Web-SIG] Just lost another one to Rails

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 15:09:04 CEST 2005

Yep.  I'm working my ass off on this with coding, with documenting,
and with politics.  I know we can do this.  It's all a matter of
getting people going in the same direction.  It's really just a
political problem.  The code is already almost all there.

Best Regards,
-jj

--
I have decided to switch to Gmail, but messages to my Yahoo account will
still get through.