[Web-SIG] Just lost another one to Rails

mike bayer mike_mp at zzzcomputing.com
Fri Apr 8 17:39:36 CEST 2005

it seems like Rails appeals to that same crowd to whom PHP appeals to, and
before that things like ASP and Cold Fusion appealed to....i.e. the "big
box of code soup that makes small and simple things simple...and big hard
things....ah im sure it can do that too".

is Python ever going to attract that bunch (and do we want it to) ?