[Web-SIG] Re: Just lost another one to Rails

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Mon Apr 18 18:05:18 CEST 2005

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 05:01:41PM +1000, Anthony Baxter wrote:
> If you spell it wrong, you either
> get a broken web application with no useful traceback, or else a
> monstously hideous traceback that's almost entirely useless.

This is also part of why I've never been able to get anywhere with
Twisted, and why I'm suspicious of systems that depend critically on
interfaces, adaptors, and other such extensions to the object model.
When they go wrong, diagnosing the problem is messy, and simple typos
can get turned into huge debugging expeditions.

--amk