[Web-SIG] Re: Preferred set of WSGI servers

mike bayer mike_mp at zzzcomputing.com
Fri Apr 29 19:54:53 CEST 2005

while this is not an exciting option, if separate per-user processes are
needed, there is always apache going via mod_proxy to sub-instances of
apache that run for each user's account on different ports, each running
mod_python.  im not sure how feasable that is to run many servers in
various shared environments but I would think most other approaches
involve some per-user daemon as well...and i think apache is pretty
lightweight if configured so.