[Web-SIG] and now for something completely different!

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Mon Aug 15 19:32:45 CEST 2005

-> I've also got reams of code in Zope for sessions.
->
-> Maybe we should just wait til the next PyCon and have a consolidation
-> sprint.
->
-> On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 10:17 -0700, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:
-> > Heh, I'm overwhelmed by too much code and not enough direction.
-> > Naturally, I've got nice session code in Aquarium as well.  *Sigh*
-> > this Python Web thing is going to be the death of me!

I'd be surprised if the session *storage* code turned out to be all that
different between these frameworks.  I'm willing to change function &
class names if it means I'd be using/testing/building on other people's
work.

Session code itself is a much stickier wicket, as far as I can tell.

--titus