[Web-SIG] Application framework shootout?

Brian Beck exogen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 05:04:37 CET 2005

Hi.

I've recently started a project which is intended to become a pretty big
web application.  So far I've been winging it with my own simple system
using mod_python, Vampire and SQLObject, but I would hardly call it a
framework.

Could someone summarize (or direct me to a summary) of the
advantages/disadvantages (in comparison to each other) of frameworks
like PEAK, WebWare, nevow, and anything else applicable?  I've read a
little about each but still can't put my finger on it. Is she geared
toward a specific type of application?

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Brian Beck