[Web-SIG] Session Handling in python

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 19:15:21 CEST 2005

If you use Aquarium, it has its own session infrastructure, supporting
in-memory sessions, database sessions, or whatever other backends you
want to plug in.  I think most of the other frameworks do the same.

Best Regards,
-jj

On 7/21/05, mike bayer <mike_mp at zzzcomputing.com> wrote:
> theres a mod_python FAQ entry on this which names several packages for
> session management:
>
> http://www.modpython.org/FAQ/faqw.py?req=show&file=faq03.008.htp
>
> the first one mentioned is my own, which can adapt to mod_python, CGI and
> WSGI interfaces.
>
> mohammad babaei said:
> > Hi,
> > what is the best way for "Session Handling" in python for production use ?
> >
> > regards

I have decided to switch to Gmail, but messages to my Yahoo account will
still get through.