[Web-SIG] HTMLTemplate

mike bayer mike_mp at zzzcomputing.com
Fri Jun 3 00:42:47 CEST 2005

referring to this one:

http://freespace.virgin.net/hamish.sanderson/htmltemplate.html

it looks very cool and elegant, and clearly produces templates that are
super-clean.  however, I would wonder how convenient it really is to
create 100% of all the programmatically generated content in your
"controller" module, including even the most trivial concatenation of
strings.  I would think that for a complicated page design with alot of
data embedded in it, this would lead to a much bigger mess of HTML mixed
with code in the controller class than the one it seeks to prevent in the
HTML template.