[Web-SIG] Welcome to JJinuxLand

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 06:29:02 CEST 2005

Karl Guertin told me, "He who blogs gets his opinion heard." Hence,
inspired by the blogs of Anthony Eden, Leon Atkinson, and Ian Bicking,
I have created my own. This is a purely technical blog concerning
topics such as Python, Linux, FreeBSD, open source software, the Web,
and lesser-known programming languages.  In the interest of everyone's
time, including my own, I hope to keep the volume low, and the
technical content high.

Please excuse the fact that I did not write my own blog software. It
isn't that I am unable to. It's simply that I hate reinventing the
wheel when exceedingly round ones already exist. I chose blogger.com
specifically on the recommendation of Krishna Srinivasan, Tung Wai
Yip, Anthony Eden, and Google.  I look forward to your comments.

<http://jjinux.blogspot.com/>