[Web-SIG] JavaScript libraries

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Tue May 3 19:29:27 CEST 2005

On 5/3/05, Martijn Faassen <faassen at infrae.com> wrote:
> Donovan Preston wrote:
> [snip]
> > The shared brain power of a new list and web site which attracted
> > users from communities other than the Python community could be
> > valuable, as well. At the same time, we could subtly enlighten people
> > to the joys of Python just by exposing them to it.
>
> Sounds good. I could see whether I could rope codespeak.net into hosting
> this. Theyr'e already hosting kupu, too. It's a nice informal and
> neutral place. Want me to?

I'm personally hesitant to reinvent the wheel just yet.  *Someone*
must have done a really good, general-purpose, widely-supported
JavaScript library!  Has anyone looked jsLib
<https://addons.update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&category=Developer%20Tools&numpg=10&id=257>?

Best Regards,
-jj

--
I have decided to switch to Gmail, but messages to my Yahoo account will
still get through.