[Web-SIG] JavaScript libraries

david stanek dstanek at dstanek.com
Wed May 4 13:20:09 CEST 2005

Lots of suggestions in this thread, but has a concensus been
reached? For a webmail application I am working on I have been
creating JS client widgets and server communication code. It would
definitely been nice to use a library from some of this, but there
are too many variations. Sometimes it's just easier to do it from
scratch.

--
david stanek
www.roninds.net

GPG keyID #6272EDAF on http://pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint = 8BAA 7E11 8856 E148 6833  655A 92E2 3E00 6272 EDAF