[Web-SIG] JavaScript libraries

Donovan Preston dp at ulaluma.com
Thu May 5 22:22:43 CEST 2005

On May 5, 2005, at 12:43 PM, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:

> Well, guys, I like SF.net.  I understand that many of you don't.  I'm
> okay with that.  I'm willing to bite the bullet and set things up, if
> we can all come to concensus about what should be done.  Should I just
> setup a Plone instance somewhere?

I'd still rather wait and look around for another community to latch
on to. If we don't, then we have to go to the difficult trouble of
inviting and successfully attracting developers from other, non-
Python communities.

I like Plone; is there some product which plugs into Plone and
integrates mailman or some other mailing list manager?

Donovan