[Web-SIG] WSGI mod_python wrapper

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed May 18 19:02:44 CEST 2005

At 09:40 AM 5/18/2005 -0700, Robert Brewer wrote:
>After much poring through many specs, I've got a WSGI wrapper for
>mod_python that I'm fairly comfortable with. I'm sure PJE will find 16
>holes in it right away ;)

Nope; not a one that I can see.  Although I'm curious about your choice in
send_headers() to include the content type and length headers in the
headers_out.  I had noticed that other variants of this implementation just
called the set_content_X() methods and skipped adding the header.  But I
don't know enough about mod_python to have a clue which way is correct, or
if it even matters.

I'd be happy to include this in wsgiref, assuming you're willing to license
it as "PSF or ZPL" as is done for the rest of wsgiref.  I'd prefer to call
the module 'wsgiref.modpython_gateway', though.