[Web-SIG] Bowing out (was Re: A trivial template API counter-proposal)

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Tue Feb 7 18:32:31 CET 2006

At 11:12 AM 2/7/2006 -0600, Ian Bicking wrote:
>Maybe the reason those voices are missing -- I now realize -- is that
>there aren't many "active page" frameworks left.

All the more reason to encourage an approach that allows migrating existing
code written using those systems!  :)

I think it's also the case that active page systems are a useful stepping
stone for people seeking to "move up" from PHP and ASP while learning
Python, but now you're going to get me doing advocacy again.  :)