[Web-SIG] WSGI in standard library

Alan Kennedy pywebsig at xhaus.com
Sun Feb 12 13:36:14 CET 2006

[Graham Dumpleton]
> Anyway, not that it matters, but the security fix was not the only thing
> in those releases.

Still, I think my point stands that internet-facing servers in the
standard lilbrary are currently the only source of security advisories
in python.

http://www.python.org/security/

How sure are we that any proposed production WSGI server in the standard
library will not become a source of further holes, especially if it
tries to cover all the bases of a true production server, i.e. security,
flexibility, efficiency, full http1.1 compliance, etc?

Regards,

Alan.