[Web-SIG] [Python-Dev] Adding wsgiref to stdlib

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Mon May 22 21:33:00 CEST 2006

At 02:32 PM 4/28/2006 -0500, Ian Bicking wrote:
>I'd like to include paste.lint with that as well (as wsgiref.lint or
>whatever).  Since the last discussion I enumerated in the docstring all
>the checks it does.  There's still some outstanding issues, mostly where
>I'm not sure if it is too restrictive (marked with @@ in the source).
>It's at:
>
>    http://svn.pythonpaste.org/Paste/trunk/paste/lint.py

Ian, I see this is under the MIT license.  Do you also have a PSF
contributor agreement (to license under AFL/ASF)?  If not, can you place a
copy of this under a compatible license so that I can add this to the
version of wsgiref that gets checked into the stdlib?

(And if any PSF folks can chime in with easier ways to handle this, please do.)