[Web-SIG] wsgi.org domain

Stephan Diehl stephan.diehl at gmx.net
Mon May 29 12:35:28 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

I'm happy to be able to announce that we now have a wsgi.org domain.
Last week, while learning/researching wsgi a bit, I wished for a central place
to find wsgi related documentation and links. (For some reason,
wiki.python.org never comes to my mind when researching things, go figure)
wsgi.org was not taken and Ian and Philip didn't show any interest in running
such a site.
At the moment, you'll just see
1. a simple homepage at www.wsgi.org and
2. a wiki at wiki.wsgi.org

Setting up the site took (of course) much longer than expected, so I just
managed to fill in some usefull links to existing documentation.
There are no restrictions with the wiki other than the need to register before
writing/editing.

Please feel free to write articles.
Contact me, if you have other ideas what to run on this server (maybe a
subversion repository?, a wsgi testbed?)

Cheers and happy writing

Stephan