[Web-SIG] WSGI Components Mailing List

Luke Arno luke.arno at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 05:05:21 CEST 2006

On 10/17/06, Titus Brown <titus at caltech.edu> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 08:42:36PM -0400, Luke Arno wrote:
> -> I set up a mailing list for WSGI component users
> -> and developers. I have had a few emails asking
> -> questions and looking for help. I thought it would
> -> be good to have a list with that scope.
>
> What's wrong with keeping WSGI discussions on the web-sig list?  Is it
> off-topic?

I am not talking about higher level conversations
regarding WSGI.

The various frameworks have communities where
users can go for help and developers can coordinate
their specific efforts. Maybe this list is the place for it,
but I have a feeling that if I start giving support to
users of various components, it would be a little too
noisy. What do you think?

I am happy to direct these conversations to
wherever folks want. Is this the place, after all?

Thanks.

Cheers,
- Luke