[Web-SIG] Gluon again

DiPierro, Massimo MDiPierro at cti.depaul.edu
Tue Dec 11 23:24:26 CET 2007

Hello everybody,

It seems I will not have a chance to talk about Gluon at PyCON08 so I just wanted to let you know that Gluon 1.13 is out (backwards compatible since v1.0) with:

a new video tutorial (45 minutes)

http://vimeo.com/428474

a better ORM (including SQLite, MySQL and PostgreSQL support):
http://mdp.cti.depaul.edu/examples/default/orm_api

some online documentation:
http://mdp.cti.depaul.edu/examples/global/vars

new granular caching mechanism and examples:
http://mdp.cti.depaul.edu/examples/default/index

runs off a USB drive (no installation required on win and osx) and windows ce (from source with pythonce2.5):
http://mdp.cti.depaul.edu/examples/static/gluonce.jpg

a users group:

http://groups.google.com/group/gluon

a flagship Gluon-powered web site:

http:/www.appealmypropertytaxes.com

I thanks to those of you who sent me comments and/or criticism since they helped me make it better.

This mailing list was very helpful.

Have fun!

Massimo