[Web-SIG] Can't we all just get along? (was: Re: wsgiconfig design)

René Dudfield renesd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 16:11:11 CEST 2007

I think the reason is that zope, and paste are not named for what they do.

I mean, without knowing what's in them, zope and paste are kind of
abstract things for people.

I mean if something was called zope.configurator vs configurator -
people might think the zope one is zope specific.  That it's for zope,
or used with zope.

Putting all the zope bits separately in the cheeseshop makes it more
obvious that they can be used separately.  But I still keep thinking
they are zope specific things - even though I know they can be used
separately.

Same for paste.

That is my thinking anyway - maybe other people think that way too.