[Web-SIG] WebOb

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 18:58:44 CEST 2007

On 10/22/07, William Dode <wilk at flibuste.net> wrote:
> So, don't you think web-sig should officialy support such library ?
> Include it in the lib stantard or in a wsgiorg library ?

I'm strongly against adding more non-Python-runtime batteries to the
standard library.  The plethora of packages already there makes
updating individual libraries to get bug fixes or features quite
painful.

This has nothing to do with WebOb in particular; I've not had a chance
to look at that yet.

  -Fred